Edge Case Legal
Our discretional policy on restoring service purchases helps you out in not-so-ideal scenarios
1. A discounted package has been chosen.
2. The primary design concept has been approved.
3. You have demanded revisions.
4. Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
5. The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
6. The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of the project.
7. Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
8. Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
9. The creative brief is lacking in the required information.
10. A complete design change has been demanded.
11. The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
12. The business is closing or changing its name or business.
13. Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’, or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
14. If a client subscribes to a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, a refund will only be applicable to that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
15. No refund can be claimed/processed once the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
16. Refund and revision explicitly do not apply to items offered free.
17. Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration, and Web Hosting are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
18. In the case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
19. Refund will not be applicable to the work outsourced by a third party.
Note: We have all rights to hold or reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund/Dispute, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose, they will be our sole property. The company will be the right full owner of designs.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a refund request or billing queries. Our billing department will respond as soon as we receive your refund request or a billing query. The process will be initiated after the required analysis is completed.
A faster way to resolve issues and interact with our support and sales teams is through these live mediums