Edge Case Legal
Our discretional policy on restoring service purchases helps you out in not-so-ideal scenarios
1. If the client has demanded additional revisions, a refund on those revisions won't be entertained.
2. Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
3. If the cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company and are personal, a refund won't be possible.
4. If the client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of the project, the company is liable to hold the project and no refund will be entertained.
5. If any other company or designer has been approached for an ongoing project, a refund won't be entertained and content created until that point will be handed over after a document sign off.
6. In the event of a change of policies to project platforms i.e Android or iOS etc. and limitations are induced, the company will work with the client to identify solutions, but shall not be held liable for disputes or damages arising from such changes.
7. If the creative brief is lacking in the required information, and it effects the design which was unacceptable by the client, the paid amount won't be refundable.
8. If a complete design change has been demanded after approval, no refund request will be entertained.
9. Paid amount will be non-refundable if the claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span which is 5-7 business days.
10. The business is closing or changing its name or business, the company won't be able to entertain refund requests.
11. Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’, or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
12. If a client subscribes to a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, a refund will only be applicable to that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
13. No refund can be claimed/processed once the final files have been delivered to the client following your request.
14. Refund and revision explicitly do not apply to items offered free.
15. Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration, and Web Hosting are not entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
16. Upon completion of any projects' milestone and receipt of payment, the corresponding amount paid shall be deemed non-refundable. In the event that the client decides to terminate the project prior to its completion, the content created up to the latest paid milestone shall be delivered to the client, without the right to dispute or seek a refund for any portion of the payment made.
17. Refund will not be applicable to the work outsourced by a third party.
18. In the case of websites/web apps and mobile apps, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
Note: We have all rights to hold or reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund/dispute, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose, they will be our sole property. The company will be the right full owner of designs.
If a refund request is not based on any of the conditions provided in the refund policy you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a refund request or billing queries. Our billing department will respond as soon as we receive your refund request or a billing query. The process will be initiated after the required analysis is completed.
A faster way to resolve issues and interact with our support and sales teams is through these live mediums